How To Feed Your Aquarium Shrimp In 5 Easy Steps
1. ADD FOOD TO SHRIMP DISH IN YOUR SHRIMP TANK 00:11
2. LEAVE FOOD FOR ONE HOUR 00:22
3. IF THERE IS FOOD LEFT OVER IN THE DISH REMOVE IT FROM THE TANK AND WAIT A DAY BEFORE TRYING AGAIN. 00:35
4. IF THE FOOD IS GONE THEN THE SHRIMP WERE HUNGRY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ARE YOU FEEDING THEM ENOUGH ? TRY ADDING A LITTLE EXTRA THE NEXT DAY UNTIL YOU GET A FEEL FOR HOW MUCH THEY EAT. 00:57
5. LOOK AT THE CONDITION OF YOUR SHRIMP SPECIFICALLY IF YOU HAVE BERRIED FEMALE SHRIMP ..NO BERRIED SHRIMP = NOT ENOUGH PROTEIN IN THE DIET 01:53
AS GUIDE I USE EVERY DAY FOODS MOST OF THE TIME BUT ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE VARIATION IN THE SHRIMPS DIET I ALSO USE A HIGH PROTEIN FOOD 1 OR 2 DAYS A WEEK.
Do you love shrimp?
Then Subscribe for Shrimp and Aquarium Tips here https://goo.gl/JMPwor
If you would like to learn more about Shrimp in general then visit my website https://marksshrimptanks.com
You can also buy shrimp and other shrimp equipment and accessories here https://marksshrimptanks.ecwid.com/
Aquarium Bestsellers on Amazon https://amzn.to/2Hn3cjI BOOKMARK THIS ONE !!
For as little as $1 a month you can have your name in my videos how cool is that !!!